[ovs-discuss] ovs-vswitchd process huge memory consumption

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Tue Mar 5 15:26:27 UTC 2019

You're talking about the email where you dumped out a repeating sequence
from some blocks?  That might be the root of the problem, if you can
provide some more context.  I didn't see from the message where you
found the sequence (was it just at the beginning of each of the 4 MB
blocks you reported separately, or somewhere else), how many copies of
it, or if you were able to figure out how long each of the blocks was.
If you can provide that information I might be able to learn some
things.