[ovs-discuss] ovs-vswitchd memory consumption behavior

Fernando Casas Schössow casasfernando at outlook.com
Tue Mar 5 23:06:08 UTC 2019

Too bad. :(

Should I start over but leave it running for let's say 5-7 days instead?
Maybe 48 hours was not enough.

On mié, mar 6, 2019 at 12:03 AM, Ben Pfaff <blp at ovn.org> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 05, 2019 at 09:56:30PM +0000, Fernando Casas Schössow wrote:
Please find attached valgrind log. It was running for around 48 hours. Hopefully it was enough otherwise let me know and I can run it again for more time.
Thanks for the log. There are several suspicious warnings to look at in this log, and I will do that. But it does not point out any significant memory leaks--even if I consider all of the "possible leaks" it mentions as actual leaks (usually, they are not), they are much too small by orders of magnitudes to be the problem reported.