[ovs-discuss] a question about the interface type change

pei Jikui jkpei at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 15:12:03 UTC 2019

I have a question regarding to the ovs' interface type.

For example, we have added an port tap1 into the ovs bridge as the default type of interface, system as designed.
The command line is " ovs-vsctl add-port br0 tap1"
If we change the interface tap1's type to internal via the command link "ovs-vsctl set interface tap1 type=internal".

What happens to the interface tap1? Will its receiving and sending handlers be changed?  Which function in the source code is for the type change purpose?

Thanks in advance?

发送自 Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>