[ovs-discuss] 回复: a question regarding to tap internal interface

pei Jikui jkpei at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 16 23:27:21 UTC 2019

Ben,

Thanks much for your reply.

My confusion comes from the openstack's official document of https://docs.openstack.org/liberty/networking-guide/scenario-classic-ovs.html

   As illustrated in the picture, we can see that the interface used to connect ovs and dhcp-netns is a tap interface. While from the output of "ovs-vsctl show", it indicates that the type of interface is internal.  That confuses me much.

   I am thinking that the tap interface is for the name of the interface instead of the type of the interface?

Thanks

发送自 Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>