[ovs-discuss] 回复: replace the openvswitch.ko without losing the bridge interface's configuration

pei Jikui jkpei at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 20 12:39:47 UTC 2019

Thanks for your remind. Yes, this is how I personally resolve this issue.

While for the customer, if they are upgrading their ovs to a new version, will they have to reconfigure the interface?  If this is the case, personally I do not think this is a friendly way to them.

Doesn't OVS have a solution for this?

THanks.

Jikui

发送自 Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>