[ovs-discuss] How to run iperf test among VMs connected to OVS-DPDK

Krish attkillrocks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 12:57:42 UTC 2019

You don't need to give ip address to ovs bridge.
As you VM's are already connected through ovs-bridge, so you can simple use
iperf server on VM1 and client on another (VM2). In this case, ovs is only
working as a bridge to pass traffic from one Vm to another(as they are
already connected).

Thanks
Sheenam