[ovs-discuss] LSC does not affect traffic flow

Christopher Seeley christopher.seeley at metova.com
Thu May 2 20:49:22 UTC 2019

I am pinging from another server connected to the same switch. I can ping
from inside of an LXC container > br0 > eth0 > physical switch > eth0 (on
the other server) > br0 (on the other server) > an LXC container (on the
other server). I have done this from both servers and it goes through no
matter the state of br0 on either of them.

--
Christopher Seeley
Software Developer