[ovs-discuss] 回复: 回复: gre_sys vxlan_sys . genev_sys etc interfaces

pei Jikui jkpei at hotmail.com
Mon May 6 06:11:50 UTC 2019

My understanding is that we have a global gre_sys device for all the gre vports. All the traffics will be sent and received by this gre_sys device, based on the different parameters carried in the packets, the packets will further be delivered to different  gre vports.

And this also works for other type of tunnel interfaces such as vxlan_sys genev_sys etc ...

Is my understanding right?

Thanks.