[ovs-discuss] 答复: can OVS DPDK userspace support full features of conntrack and NAT in kernel data path?

=?gb2312?B?WWkgWWFuZyAo0e6gRCkt1Ma3/s7xvK/NxQ==?= yangyi01 at inspur.com
Tue May 14 02:22:15 UTC 2019

Thank for your reply, how about performance compared to Linux kernel?

-----ÓʼþÔ­¼þ-----
·¢¼þÈË: solomon [mailto:shanwei88 at gmail.com]
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2019Äê5ÔÂ14ÈÕ 10:18
ÊÕ¼þÈË: Yi Yang (Ñî D)-ÔÆ·þÎñ¼¯ÍÅ <yangyi01 at inspur.com>;
discuss at openvswitch.org
Ö÷Ìâ: Re: [ovs-discuss] can OVS DPDK userspace support full features of

Yi Yang (Ñî D)-ÔÆ·þÎñ¼¯ÍÅ wrote:
> Hi, guys
>

> I¡¯m evaluating if OVS DPDK can play a NAT gateway role very well,
> anybody can tell me if OVS DPDK userspace can support full features of
> conntrack and NAT in kernel data path? Which version is ok for this?

We have used ovs(2.10)+dpdk as a gateway. it is ok for us.
In addition, we are trying to use it as a load balance using group & ct
aciton.