[ovs-discuss] How to get the flow data of OVN logical port, such as in and out bytes?

Qiang Zhuo qiang.zhuo at zenlayer.com
Thu May 16 02:38:59 UTC 2019

Thank you for your reply. Can you give me an example of using OpenFlow counters to understand how to use counters for traffic statistics on the ports of logical switches/routers?

Qiang.zhuo

I don't believe we pull those out separately, but you might be able to get rough estimates if you look at the appropriate ingress and egress OpenFlow counters.

--Justin