[ovs-discuss] How to implement port traffic statistics of OVN logical switch/router?

Qiang Zhuo qiang.zhuo at zenlayer.com
Fri May 17 09:23:17 UTC 2019

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, I mapped to OVS ports in this way, such as
ovs-vsctl add-port br-int meter1 -- set interface vm10 type = internal
ovs-vsctl set Interface meter1 external_ids: iface-id = tenant1-outside
tenant1-outside is one of the ports through which data passes
I used the iperf tool to make sure that a lot of data passed, but through
ovs-vsctl get interface meter1 statistics
 found no data passed. tcpdum-i meter1 got nothing.
 Is this the test method?
Do you have the right way to tell me? Thank you very much!

Qiang.zhuo