[ovs-discuss] 回复: An issue that the deleted flow tables in kernel based datapath couldn't be established again

pei Jikui jkpei at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 03:23:26 UTC 2019

Ben,

Much thanks for your reply.
1) I know this command will be rarely used by customer.  For me, the reason why I used this command is trying to understand the full-cycle of packet traveling in OVS system.
   And I do not know if there are some cases for the customer in the real world to use this command.

3) a) Not for every packets to the userspace. Just for the packets generated the packet_miss upcall.
     b) The initial thinking
         i) for the case to delete all the flow tables, then cleanup all the ufid keys in userspace.
         ii) No much think for the case how to delete the according ufid for the deleting specific flow entries.

Thanks

Jikui

发送自 Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>