[ovs-discuss] The logical of QoS and meter in OVN

taoyunupt taoyunupt at 126.com
Wed May 29 00:53:25 UTC 2019

Sorry for my terrible expression.

I found  there are two ways to apply QoS in OVN, one is traditional TC, the other is meter and meter_band by OVN logical flows.

There are QoS ,meter,meter_band table in OVN.  I do not know the relationships among them .And how OVS  do traffic control by meter  and meter_band,when OVN has related commands.

best regards,
yunxiang