[ovs-discuss] [ovs-dev] [OVN][RAFT]Why left server cannot be added back to

taoyunupt taoyunupt at 126.com
Wed Nov 6 01:23:39 UTC 2019

Hi,Ben,
             I am agreed that ,under normal circumstances, there is no need to allow left server back to origin server . But I met some strange situation. For example ,sometimes, one server may be with two diffrent UUIDs recorded by Leader server.
             I think if the left server could be back to origin server, it will be a easy solution to solve many strange problems.

Thanks,
Yun