[ovs-discuss] ovs does not forward igmp to the interface which set mcast-snooping-flood-reports=true

Frank Wang(王培辉) wangpeihui at inspur.com
Thu Nov 7 08:39:07 UTC 2019

Hi All

I’m using ovs 2.11.3 on CentOS, I enabled multicast snooping on the bridge, I have a vm, and a nic with  mcast-snooping-flood-reports=true on this bridge, vm sends igmp packet, but ovs doesn’t forward igmp to the nic. So ovs of other nodes cannot learn multicast table entries.

Please feel free to correct me if I understand something wrong, looking forward to your reply.

Thanks.