[ovs-discuss] OVS/OVN docker image for each stable release

Guru Shetty guru at ovn.org
Fri Nov 8 18:03:20 UTC 2019

On Fri, 8 Nov 2019 at 09:53, Guru Shetty <guru at ovn.org> wrote:

> I had created a openvswitch repo in docker as a placeholder. Happy to
> provide it to whoever the admin is.

i.e. You can use the keyword "openvswitch". For e.g., right now, it has one
stale image.

docker run -d --net=none openvswitch/ipam:v2.4.90 /bin/sh -c "while true;
do echo hello world; sleep 1; done"

So if we want the name "openvswitch", this is one option. If we prefer
ovs/ovn or other keywords, then the admin can create a new one.