[ovs-discuss] OVS/OVN docker image for each stable release

aginwala aginwala at asu.edu
Fri Nov 8 23:49:35 UTC 2019

Hi Shivaram:

Thanks for comments. Can you explain what is the bottleneck? Also for
addressing performance related issues that you suggested, I would say if
you can submit PR in ovs repo mentioning to use additional docker options
for startup for better performance, it would be helpful. I did not get a
chance to try out additional options apart from the base ones as it just
does its job at-least while running ovs/ovn in pre-prod/testing env. Didn't
get as chance to scale test it.