[ovs-discuss] OVS/OVN docker image for each stable release

aginwala aginwala at asu.edu
Sat Nov 9 01:04:00 UTC 2019

Sounds good. Looking forward to it. Just want to reiterate that this
discussion is more about maintaining docker image for each stable ovn/ovs
upstream release and inputs from mainteners.  We can start a
separate thread for performance and other issues for running ovs/ovn in
containers accordingly after your talk.