[ovs-discuss] Guidance Needed For GENI

SAMRAT PRAVIN PATEL samrat.patel at utah.edu
Wed Oct 2 16:17:07 UTC 2019

Hi ,

This is Sam . I am a GENI newbie and learning to use OpenVSwitch on GENI.

I have tried the OpenVSwitch Tutorial on GENI Tutorial and has worked with the RYU controller . I am seeking guidance for a similar setup as described in tutorial with 2 or more switches a RYU controller and host attached to each switch which are able to ping each other once the network is established . Hoping for your guidance on how do I go about doing this experiment.

Shouls I make 3 diffent slices of OVSwitch tutorial and give IP address in the range say 10.10.1.0/24 on each slice and a controller slice . Please guide me if I am correct on my approach.

Hoping for your response and guidance.

Regards
Samrat Patel