[ovs-discuss] Running OVS on a Container

Shivaram Mysore shivaram.mysore at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 23:36:56 UTC 2019

Good link.  With the latest version of Docker Engine, it is recommended to
use capabilities add options to docker run command and they may have to be
tuned to the Operating system used:

    --cap-add=NET_ADMIN \
    --cap-add=SYS_MODULE \
    --cap-add=SYS_NICE

May be a couple of updates to the documentation in the link provided would
be helpful + a quick link to "Running OVS on Containers" from FAQ and
INSTALL pages may work too.

thanks