[ovs-discuss] Registration is open for OVS+OVN '19!

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Thu Sep 12 04:42:47 UTC 2019

Registration is now open for the Open vSwitch and OVN annual
conference, taking this year in the Boston area on December 10 and 11,
hosted by Red Hat.  To register, please visit:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ovsovn-19-conference-tickets-71912766019

Space limitations mean that we must cap registration at about 75
people this year, only about half our usual attendance.  We will have
to hold back a few of these spots to reserve them for speakers.
Therefore, if it is important to attend, please register early (we
will refund the registration fee if you are selected as a speaker).

Pricing
-------

Registration is $225 this year.  We offer complimentary registration
to speakers, students, academics, and anyone for whom the registration
fee is burdensome.  Please contact us if you need any help obtaining a
complimentary registration.

More information