[ovs-discuss] How can I know the controller_id?

박 재홍 black0027 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 19 22:47:30 UTC 2019

Thanks for replying.

Yes, but I'd like to check on the ovs side after sending ID request.

for example,
1.1.1.1:6653, controller_I'd=0
2.2.2.2:6653, controller_I'd=1

where can I find such information? I thought ovsdb has it. But it is not shown by 'ovs-vsctl list controller'.

2019. 9. 19. 오후 11:54에 Ben Pfaff <blp at ovn.org>님이 작성:

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 03:11:08PM +0000, �� ��ȫ wrote:
> I know that the NXActionController action can direct the packet_in message to a specific controller.
> But how can I know which controller has which id?
>
> I tried the 'ovs-vsctl list controller' command but the id was not shown.

Every controller has controller ID zero by default, but a controller can
set its own ID on a per-connection basis using the NXT_CONTROLLER_ID
request.