[ovs-discuss] Reporting Bugs in Open vSwitch

cao jiahao caojh15 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 03:22:12 UTC 2019

Hi  all,
   I am a researcher focusing on SDN Security. Recently, my colleagues and
me find a bug on the packet buffering mechanism of OVS. In summarize, we
find that OVS directly forwards a buffered packet according to the *actions*
in the flow rule no matter whether the buffered packet matches the *match
fields *in flow rules.  We show the detailed description and an example in
the attachment. We hope we can help to fix the problem.
    Please let us know if you need further information. Thank you.

Regards,
Anony