[ovs-discuss] OVS-DPDK for OVN Geneve Tunnel Over VLAN Config

Lazuardi Nasution mrxlazuardin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 15:59:22 UTC 2020

Hi,

How to configure OVS-DPDK for OVN which the tunnel traffic must flow inside
such VLAN (tunnel over VLAN). Let's assume that used OVS-DPDK will be
attached to bonded VF. Should I use precreated VF.vlan_id interface address
(by using ip link set <pf bond> vf <vf_index> vlan <vlan_id>) for
ovn-encap-ip (I'm not sure if this address still exist after VF bind to
DPDK) or just create and use br-int.vlan_id address for ovn-encap-ip?

Best regards,