[ovs-discuss] [OVN] How to use ovn-controller-vtep

taoyunupt taoyunupt at 126.com
Thu Apr 23 11:22:30 UTC 2020

Hi,Numan,               Sorry for the late reply. I was on vacation last week.  I had review this patch and test it on my pyhsical server.

               1.The  traffic from logical switch of OVN could transfer to underlay network of VLAN by L2 gw. I have tested  it. Everything seems fine.
               2. The patch is ok.  But , there are still some codes need to change also, such as "vtep-physical-switch/vtep-logical-switch" in lsp options.
               3. It is better to modify the  "Life Cycle of a ramp gateway" or somewhere to explain the necessary of setting "unknow" address for the lsp of l2gw, to direct all traffic from logical switch to VLAN network. I had spent much time to find this problem, other people will meet it ethier.

Regards,

Yun