[ovs-discuss] [OVN] ToR as the gateway

Cory Hawkless Cory at hawkless.id.au
Wed Aug 19 01:55:27 UTC 2020

I'm very keen to hear if anyone has done this. I believe it's technically possible for some of the open hardware switches(Dell\Mellanox etc) to do VXLAN or even GENEVE offload at a hardware level.
I'd be very interested to hear from anyone who has done this, used a TOR for VLAN<->VXLAN\GENEVE Encapsulation