[ovs-discuss] Flow Monitoring using OpenFlow 1.4/1.5

Vasu Dasari vdasari at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 01:39:42 UTC 2020

Sure Ben. I will be on it.

Meanwhile, not to hijack this thread, can you please comment on my other
question, [ovs-discuss] MAC Learning event to Controller
<https://mail.openvswitch.org/pipermail/ovs-discuss/2020-December/050819.html>.
Flow monitoring is one of the ways by which I think I could achieve MAC
learning event propagation to controllers. If you have any other thoughts
please let me know.

Thanks
-Vasu

<https://mail.openvswitch.org/pipermail/ovs-discuss/2020-December/050819.html>