[ovs-discuss] Drop in performance for conntrack cases with OVS

Anju Thomas anju.thomas at ericsson.com
Thu Jan 16 04:02:58 UTC 2020

Hi,

We are moving to latest OVS viz OVS 2.12 (Earlier we were on 2.8) . We
noticed a significant drop in performance for flows with conntrack (40-50%
drop in Traffic going over Vxlan ) . On further analysis , we could pin this
drop in performance to the below commit

commit 967bb5c5cd9070112138d74a2f4394c50ae48420