[ovs-discuss] different flow actions overlap

Luca Mancini luca.mancini at outlook.com
Mon Jul 6 17:53:22 UTC 2020

Hi Ben,
I feel like I'm missing something, my action simply stores 5 packets, but shouldn't two "buffering" flows installed on two different switches be 2 separate instances of that action, i.e. both store 5 different packets? What happens is 2 switches that use that buffering action (in two separate flows) add the packets to the same buffer.