[ovs-discuss] Linux Foundation slideshare - OVS 2017

Emily Ruf eruf at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Jul 9 16:42:29 UTC 2020

Good news!

Here is a link to all of the slides <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zapObPIk1QdQebbTI4oYFGhxIfdOaXpz?usp=sharing> hosted on a shared LF drive. You are of course welcome to download these and add them elsewhere if you’d like.

Second, Slideshare <https://www.slideshare.net/LF_OpenvSwitch/presentations> has reopened the account. I’m still working on the why it was closed but for now it’s accessible.

If there’s anything else you need on this matter, please let me know.

Emily