[ovs-discuss] Display OpenFlow port number, interface name and bridge name in single OvS CLI command

Matteo Olivi matteoolivi7 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 18:14:45 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,
I have an OvS bridge *X *and some network interfaces connected to it via
OpenFlow ports.
For each interface connected to *X*, I want to display the name and the
number of its OpenFlow port.
I've been using the following command:
"ovs-vsctl -f table -- --columns=ofport,name list Interface"

The problem with the command above is that it lists the interface name and
OpenFlow port
number for the interfaces connected to all the bridges on the host, while I
only want the interfaces
connected to bridge *X*. Is there a single command to obtain what I need?
Or, is there a single
database table where rows store the information that I need, i.e. the
triplet (bridge name, interface name, OpenFlow port number) ?

Thanks,
Matteo.