[ovs-discuss] OVN DNS support questions

Numan Siddique numans at ovn.org
Wed Jun 3 16:42:52 UTC 2020

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 9:51 PM John Lang <john.x.lang at oracle.com> wrote:

> Thanks Numan.  I was sure I tried domain_name, but your right.
>

> Do you have any suggestions on how difficult it would be to implement
> reverse DNS lookup?

Welcome.

I haven't thought about the details. But I think the implementation should
be similar to that of DNS
implementation in OVN.

I don't have any plans in the near future to work on it. I'm not sure about
other community members.
Feel free to propose patches if you have any plans to work on it.

Thanks
Numan