[ovs-discuss] DP_Packet Payload Modification

Luca Mancini luca.mancini at outlook.com
Thu Jun 4 17:06:34 UTC 2020

Hello,
This is sort of a repost from my previous question about creating a custom udp payload.
I figured I could just clone a received udp payload and modify its payload, do you think this is possible?  I tried creating a packet from 0 but I just couldn’t manage to do it.

I’m guessing I could do something along the lines of dp_packet_clone(), dp_packet_l4() to get the pointer to the UDP header and then overwrite it with memcpy?
Any help is really appreciated, Thanks!

Luca Mancini