[ovs-discuss] DP_Packet Payload Modification

Luca Mancini luca.mancini at outlook.com
Fri Jun 5 19:47:56 UTC 2020

Hi Ben,
I thought controllers didn’t have access to the complete packet but just the (packet_in msgs), so I was told to implement this in the switches and use the controller just as the “brain”.
I’d much rather work on a controller to be honest, however, do you not think its doable at all in OVS?

Cheers,

Luca