[ovs-discuss] problems sending to OFPP_NORMAL

Luca Mancini luca.mancini at outlook.com
Mon Jun 15 19:48:26 UTC 2020

Does anyone know of a way to send dp_packets throught the OFPP_NORMAL port?
I do not have the corresponding struct xlate_ctx pointer because to my knowledge there is no way of storing it for use later on, so I can’t use the compose_output_action() function.

I tried using ofproto_dpif_send_packet(), it doesn’t work withOFPP_NORMAL but it does with all other ports connected to the given switch, but I’m trying to avoid flooding the packet.

Luca