[ovs-discuss] Storing xlate_ctx CTX

Luca Mancini luca.mancini at outlook.com
Wed Jun 17 20:08:40 UTC 2020

I thought so, what about hard coding a ctx struct, i need this particular struct since I'd like to send the single packets received by a switch (after storing them) to the NORMAL logical port, or even just resubmit them to the flow tables so they can match another flow, and all the functions that do these things necess struct xlate_ctx.

Thanks!