[ovs-discuss] #ovscon week of Dec. 7

Levente Csikor levente.csikor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 01:10:27 UTC 2020

Hi Ben,

I really appreciate the idea of discussing this.

I did a quick research on flagship conferences in related topics and it
seems that OvS and OVN conf. would collide with these ones:

ACM/IFIP Middleware
IEEE ACSAC (computer security applications conference)
IEEE Globecom
... and only one of them is in the U.S.

If we plan for the next week (from Dec 14), there seem to be no such
flagship conferences that would collide.
For the record, some that might ring a bell are the following:
IEEE Bigdata
IEEE Cloudcom
IEEE HPCC

I hope this help.