[ovs-discuss] Linux Foundation slideshare - OVS 2017

Emily Ruf eruf at linuxfoundation.org
Fri Jun 26 19:57:20 UTC 2020

Hi Ben,

Before we head into the weekend, I wanted to give you a quick update. We’ve submitted a ticket to LinkedIn to find out why the account was locked and what action we need to take to reinstate the account.

I’ll update you once I have more details to share.

Emily Ruf, CMP
Event Manager
The Linux Foundation

M: 512-745-1456