[ovs-discuss] [HELP] Question about ovs-dpdk flow flush

txfh2007 txfh2007 at aliyun.com
Mon Jun 29 06:12:33 UTC 2020

Hi all:
    I am using OVS-2.13 together with DPDK-19.11 and hw-offload turnd on.  I have found when I tried to capture pkts by using ovs-tcpdump, as the mirror machanism would add mirroring port on bridge, so reload_affected_pmds would take effect. and then the already offloaded rules has been deleted by flow_mark_flush.
    This isn't what i expect, I guess for mirroring packets, as though datapath flows has been changed (mirroring port has been added into output port list ), but we need not flush corresponding offloaded rules for this scenario.
    Is there any suggesions ?

Thanks