[ovs-discuss] copyright infringement claim against "Trouble-shooting the Data Plane in OVS"

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Mon Jun 29 22:08:35 UTC 2020

Hi Jan and Rohith.

LinkedIn took down all of the slides from the Open vSwitch 2017
Conference because someone alleged copyright infringement against your
slides.  Does this make any sense to you?

I don't have a copy of the slides (because they were on SlideShare
only).  Can you pass them along?  I think I'll probably drop the use of
SlideShare as much as I can, because they have demonstrated that they
are not trustworthy.

Thanks,

Ben.