[ovs-discuss] Linux Foundation slideshare - OVS 2017

Emily Ruf eruf at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Jun 30 02:58:41 UTC 2020

Hi Ben,

I just replied to that email and it bounced back saying my response could not be added to the case since it wasn’t the primary email address associated with the case.

For the case response: The email address The email address would be either openvswitch at linuxfoundation.org <mailto:openvswitch at linuxfoundation.org> or events at openvswitch.org <mailto:events at openvswitch.org>.

Emily Ruf, CMP
Event Manager
The Linux Foundation

M: 512-745-1456