[ovs-discuss] Linux Foundation slideshare - OVS 2017

Emily Ruf eruf at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Jun 30 14:43:05 UTC 2020

Ben,

We received a response from LinkedIn. I’ve looked back in our records and the presentation was from Rohith Basavaraja with Ericsson.

My suggestion is to request them take down this one presentation since we can’t view it to determine if there is a copyright issue or not. If you agree, I will respond.

"We've received a notice of Copyright Infringement concerning the following content you have posted:

Title:  LF_OVS_17_Trouble-shooting the Data Plane in OVS

Due to the posting of alleged infringing content in violation of our Copyright Policy, User Agreement, and Professional Community Policies, we have permanently suspended your account effective immediately.

If you believe that removal or disablement of the content described above was a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled, you may submit a Counter-Notice as described in our copyright policy: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/ask/TS-CNRCCI <https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/ask/TS-CNRCCI>

Upon receipt of your Counter-Notice, we may repost or allow you to repost the content after 10-14 business days, pending the filing of a lawsuit by the claimant. Any assertions made by you in submitting a Counter-Notice are under penalty of perjury."

Emily Ruf, CMP
Event Manager
The Linux Foundation

M: 512-745-1456