[ovs-discuss] Linux Foundation slideshare - OVS 2017

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Tue Jun 30 14:59:46 UTC 2020

That's fine.  Please ask them.

I'm furious with SlideShare.  They won't tell me who claimed to own this
set of slides or what it is alleged to infringe, yet the only way
they'll let it go back up is to assert under penalty of perjury that the
allegations, whatever they are (and without knowing what they are), are
false, and to give an opportunity to the person or company who asserted
it, whoever it is (without knowing who it is), to file a lawsuit.

Whenever the other slides go back up, if they do, the first thing to do
is to download them, then put them up somewhere else.  SlideShare (and
their owners LinkedIn, and *their* owners Microsoft) cannot be trusted
with the simple task of hosting a file.