[ovs-discuss] How to know lifetime of each matched flow?

Su Jinzhao sujinzhao at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 10:14:42 UTC 2020

So you mean we can't identify when does each flow start and stop just with
OVS ?
Suppose we installed per flow entry for each flow, how can we calculate
transmitting rate bps and pps of each flow with just the total number of
bytes and packets in the output of dump-flows?

Thanks.

Ben Pfaff <blp at ovn.org> 于2020年3月7日周六 上午3:27写道:

--
Su Jinzhao(苏金钊)