[ovs-discuss] How to implement nat elegantly on 2.5.x

a***** albertxie_0304 at 163.com
Fri Mar 13 07:48:50 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Is there any good way to implement nat in ovs 2.5.x?
I thought of the following two options, but I don't think it is the most ideal solution.
1. iptables + ovs bridge ( Performance loss )
2. All the flows that were normally forwarded are resubmitted to another table A, and address translation is performed on the A through learn actions.( Changes are too expensive )

Is there a better way?
Any feedback is very much appreciated :)
Thanks,
Albert