[ovs-discuss] OVS-TC design/documentation

gr d gunwant507 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 06:11:02 UTC 2020

Hi Team,

I was exploring on ovs-tc implementation to understand how it helps in
offloading flow-match, actions in hardware.

I understood overall picture though by checking code and multiple papers,
but could not find any absolute design documents for low level
understanding, neither on ovs site nor on any other site.

Can you help me providing any reference/document for ovs-tc design
implementation. I know ovs-tc is not full feature complete and it is
evolving to support all the features, I can see commits in master branch on
github for the same.. but if there is any document, it will help me a lot.

Thanks
Gunwant