[ovs-discuss] [OVN] New OVN website!

Daniel Alvarez Sanchez dalvarez at redhat.com
Wed Mar 18 16:35:36 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

I created 'ovn-org.readthedocs.org' and linked it to my own OVN fork.
Similarly as it happens with OVS, everytime there's a change it will
trigger the doc build and update it. You can see a rendered version [0]
that looks pretty good.

Talking to Miguel he thinks that maybe we should have just this as the OVN
website if we don't plan to add any other content anytime soon. I see the
benefits of having the current site with a doc section that links to the
rendered doc similarly as the OVS Website where talks, news, etc. are added.

I don't have any strong opinion but thought that it may be worth raising it
here.

Thanks,
Daniel

[0] https://ovn-org.readthedocs.io/