[ovs-discuss] [OVN] New OVN website!

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo majopela at redhat.com
Wed Mar 18 16:45:16 UTC 2020

Yeah, I was talking to daniel this morning, and I didn't know you already
had content for something like that, and it looks pretty good.

You can  keep building the website in the ovn tree if you wanted... but
it's pretty packed with information already, and very
similar design, it just uses sphinx instead of hugo.

You have two options here

A) Letting readthedocs handle the web.

1) assigning the www.ovn.org CNAME to readthedocs.io
2) keeping the ovn.org -> www.ovn.org redirection

B)  Copying the github action scripts to the ovn repo, so it publishes to
the gh pages repository ovn-org.github.io

Or maybe you have good reasons to keep the two sites, I haven't thought
about that and I think it's up to you as community to
decide what makes more sense.

Cheers! :)

--
Miguel Ángel Ajo  @mangel_ajo <https://twitter.com/mangel_ajo>
OpenShift / Kubernetes / Network Federation team.