[ovs-discuss] [OVN] VPN IPsec and Wireguard

Engelmann Florian florian.engelmann at everyware.ch
Thu Mar 19 22:40:35 UTC 2020

yes but only to encrypt its tunnels not to build a IPsec site2site connection. We do use Neutron-VPNaaS and would like to migrate to OVN asap. But currently VPNaaS does not support OVN and while using namespaces is an option I would love to see "native" VPN (site2site ipsec and Wireguard) support in OVN.

Holen Sie sich Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>