[ovs-discuss] [OVN] newbie to start

Dan Porokh dporokh at aol.com
Fri Mar 20 12:41:48 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

I'm new to the OVN and, after reading comparison with classical OVS
(https://docs.openstack.org/networking-ovn/train/faq/index.html),
decided to try it in my next Openstack installation.

There is a long list of useful links at OVN information page at
https://docs.openstack.org/networking-ovn/train/admin/ovn.html but links
to tutorials (#3 and #4 parts of the list) are broken, while many other
links looks pretty old (latest are 2016-2017).

So, my question is the try to save time, asking community for the recent
info on how to start with OVN with Openstack :-) I will appreciate if
anybody can either give some useful links like missing ones from
Openstacks' "OVN information" page which can help or confirm that
available links on the page are still a right point to start.

Thank you,

/Dan